quinta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2010

Welcome



I created this BLOG to share my experience in USA. I believe I can help others people and I can teach a little bit about another country. I have wanted to do this BLOG, but now I have a lot of news to tell. So let’s go! I love travel, I am in my ninth travel this year, and I wanted to share my adventure before. This week, October 30, I am commemorating 2 months in USA and I am very well. I am learning too many and I think I will come back better. Some ideas that I will write here, somebody already know, but we can change our experiences with comments. Sometimes, in your opinion, I am wrong, but I have written about that I have seen in State of Arkansas, where I live. I am looking for relative about the subjects because I have respect to USA culture. They received me better than I was expected. Welcome!!!

Nenhum comentário: