segunda-feira, 11 de outubro de 2010

About University


Stadium University

Now, I will tell about the University. The classes began 23 August because they had a long vacation. Their long vacation happens during the summer, but Brazilian vacation happens in December. The University has 20,000 students. The people study only, and they live close to the University. The University has one nice place for students, called the Student Union. There is a  theater, cafeteria, restaurant and two bookstores. It is a place for students and it is organized.

All places I go here, I find wearing a T-shirt or shorts with the University logo. The people idolize the University. They buy plaques to put on their car (the mascot of the University is a pig). It is nice.

Behind of English course is  a  bookstore. I bought In Cold Blood by Truman Capote. The reading has been complex for me, but this book is good. It has 330 pages. Judy read this book and  liked it.

Nenhum comentário: