segunda-feira, 11 de outubro de 2010

Tourist moment yet


Hi friends and family. I am fine. I will tell of my travels in the USA since I left Brazil. First, I left from São Paulo and I went to Bogotá. There, the people speak Spanish, Portuguese mixed with Spanish as in Buenos Aires. But I was fine there. I had lunch. I ate chorizo with arepa and I liked both. I stayed in Bogota airport for 5 hours.
I went to Miami and I didn`t believe that I am in the USA. I believe now because I am in the state of Arkansas.
Miami has a lot of Latin people. It was very funny because I could to acquainted with the country and I sunbathed because I haven`t sunbathed since last January because I was taking medicine.
Orlando
The North American people are consumerists and they have a lot of technology. Almost all things are automatic: sanitary vase, the conveyor floor and automatic dishwashers. The wet clothes are not hung on a clothes line. I already knew that they are consumerists, but now I can see for myself.
In the bedroom of our Miami hotel, I had an automatic coffee maker into which I could program the time. However, the coffee is weak, but the milk is stronger than Brazilian milk. I have tasted the famous peanut butter and I love it.
Another interesting thing is the beach in Miami. When I arrived, I didn`t see the sea, nor a boardwalk as in Brazil. The hotels don’t face the sea, the sea is behind the hotels and all the seacoast is enclosed by houses and hotels. There are some aisles for public access, but beach don`t have chair, people selling food and the beach is not full. It was high season.
Miami has a lot of shopping. I went to Aventura Mall and another place that has many bars, and many stores. You can find outlets in many places.
About the people, they talk with me if I ask something, but not on the contrary, not. It is an observation that I made noticed in Miami and Orlando.
I left from Miami and I went to Orlando to take advantage of the season. Orlando was hot as Miami, around 96 º F. In Orlando, I did a lot. I woke up at 6:30 a.m. and I arrived back from the park at almost 11:00 p.m.
The shuttle left at 8:00 a.m. from the hotel, so I woke up early. I thought that Disney was only a place for children, but I was wrong. And I am afraid of roller coasters. The roller coaster was wonderful. But at each attraction, I found exactly one Disney`s store. (laugh)
The parks are big and very well designed. It was hot, but I didn`t feel the heat because Disney has a lot of air condition. There is a movies room which shows movies in 3D and is designed to spray water and emit smells. In the front of each chair is a little ball similar to a camera which spray water and smells, beyond of room vibrates according to what is happening in the scene.
The park was really creative and interesting. Every night, in EPCOT and Magic Kingdom happening in the park a Fireworks. It is big show. It is 15 minutes of firework in syinc with of music. I thought that I had seen the most beautiful fireworks in Rio de Janeiro until I saw fireworks by Disney. It is lovely!
In the parks are rooms that simulate travel to the moon. It is similar the truth. I don`t know how they did it. You can meet people of all ages and all parts of the world.
In the water parks, I can notice the difference between Brazilian people, American people and Muslin people by their bikinis. The Muslin people swim with a pair of pants, a cap and a shirt. I was feeling hot for her. The American people wear a large bikini and top, and the Brazilian people wear a small bikini.
In the parks, I experienced everything, roller coasters: indoors, open, looping, splashing and straight. I adventured.
I was in Orlando still and I noticed something interesting. The room of the hotel has a kitchen, living room, bedroom and laundry. The kitchen has a garbage disposal. I have never seen one before.
In the traffic, the people respect the lines and the pedestrians. If you don`t respect, then the police will stop you. The cars have limits speed. The streets are in good condition and the unique old car that I saw; it was parking in the hotel.
Now, I will tell about Arakansas.

Nenhum comentário: