segunda-feira, 11 de outubro de 2010

Others curiosities

Others curiosities:

Do you know how much  it costs to ?do nailspa? have a manicure?? Almost 35!!!

So, some  women don’t do nailspa, they put an adhesive similar to nail polish. It lasts  15 days.

More: They wear false nails and false eyelashes. They are blond, white and they have beautiful blue eyes.   
I went to a store to buy shampoo and I was  astonished (because of)  of things.

The bus has air conditioning and is free.

I have watched CNN and I saw a one  about racism and children. CNN have done research about the effects of Katrina on the children. I receive a newspaper every day and it is thin. The same magazines that we have in Brazil, we have in the USA. Fashion magazines are a luxury.

The USA has specific magazines. I noticed that Times magazine has a journalist’s name in the front with the report. The title is not very big, but the pictures are beautiful.

Here there are  programs as in Brazil. Change of Family, Dancing with Stars, Big Brother, Maratoma, Survivor, Late Show is that same format of Jo Program, ?inclusively the pitcher?. Here there are  a lot of reality shows to choose top model, stylist, cook, with one channel exclusively ?to? about houses.

Here there is  one store called Academy Sports. It is three times bigger than Centauro in Brazil. You can find anything for sports. I bought my tents there.

Now comic moment, I was talking with Judy’s neighbor explaining about Brazil. Brazil is hot, but we have beaches. I wanted to say beach and I said bitch. It was really funny. Judy saved me. (laugh)

Nenhum comentário: