segunda-feira, 11 de outubro de 2010

Dinner and movies


Continuing, Last weekend, Aruna invited me to go to a Chinese restaurant and I went, of course….(laugh)
It was very Nice. I noticed one interesting thing. When the waiter gives the bills, he gives the count separated. I don’t know how much Aruna and Doctor Verma spent. ?We don’t spend our time making the count of each one?.
About drink, I already knew. You pay the price for a  refill. In the restaurant, the water is free, but in the fast food, the water is expensive.
We left from Chinese restaurant and we went to an Indian store. It has Indian products. Everyone speaks Indian language and they wear Indian clothes.
On the follow day. I went to  Tom’s friend’s to watch American football. Arkansas won the game.
On Saturday I rented  a comedy movie, The Back Up Plan, starring Jennifer Lopez. To rent this movie, I went to Wal Mart. In Wal Mart, I have noticed that there has one automatic cashier. I can buy and pay by myself. It is similar  at the bank.
At the bank, the cashier is a drive thru. I was astonished when somebody told me that Funeral is Drive Thru?.
Last weekend I stayed at home and I rented another movie to watch. It is romance and Call My name is Khan. It is story about an Indian woman who marries a Muslim man and they live in the USA. They suffer because everyone thinks that Muslim means terrorist.
I noticed that a reality show here is very difficult OR I noticed that reality shows here are very difficult. They put too much pressure.
CNN has been showing a documentary about Latinos in America. They ?noticed? ?highlighted? one story about a poor boy from the Dominican Republic. I think CNN could show the people from South America who have success here such as the model Gisele Bunchen. She is always in the media.
Another woman famous here is Angelina Jolie. She suffers because the magazines compare her with Jennifer Aniston too much. I am tired of seeing it.
 More: My friend Judy is reading Susan Linn, but she is reading Make the possible.
See you next week!!!




Nenhum comentário: